Wednesday 12 December 2012

PERKOM

SWEET MEMORY
 PERKOM is "Pertandingan Kawad Beruniform". This is my first time involving in 'berkawad. Before this,I always escape when I knew that kawad will be handled while in school. Early,before training is being held,I dont want to join this thing because I think I just waste my time but it is wrong. I feel that joining this thing make enjoy the kawad. When I join the training,I'm happy bcoz I got new frendz n i got new important thing. At the day of competititon,I'm really nervous bcoz that is my first time joining the kawad competition. I just want to perform the best for the competition. I feel happy bcoz I have finish the task and more happy when my platun which is from Kompeni L got the 3rd place. So,my team celebrate it althought we cannot got the 1st place.

No comments:

Post a Comment